I`m wondering…Who doesn`t like movies ? Thriller, SF, comedy, romance,fantasy,horror…Who wouldn`t like to stay at home, on a rainy day, with the dear one next to him, and watch a good movie, with a bag of popcorn,or maybe some chocolate, and some soda. 😀 Oh yeah …I enjoy it ❤
I`m addicted to. Specially to romantic movies. Romantic movies are responsible for our vision that makes us think in life everything has a happy ending.I sighed,and i`m still gonna do it from the touching love stories of the small or big screens,that arouse our interest and irrevocably succeds to conquer our heart. And Hollywood is, undoubtedly, a true dream factory of beautiful stories full of passion and joy, that makes our souls melt. ❤
I said i like romances, comedies too. 😀 Good comedies, where you can laugh loud. 🙂
Here`s a top list , a few of my favourites movies, wich i consider , i didn`t lose time watching them.
1. The notebook – a good story, a true one. made me cry at the end 😀
2. Ask the dust – good actors, good movie 😀
3. A walk to remember – Same…still made me cry 😀
4. Atonement – a story during WW2, a great story ❤ made my heart melt
5. Safe heaven – inspired by a story from real life
6. La vita e bella – a great movie.
7. Gone with the wind – a 4 hours movie,but this movie changed the entire movie history of Hollywood.
8. Beauty and the beast – We grow up with this story 😀
9. The curious case of Benjamin Button. – This film really made me cry. The story of a man that borns as an old man and dies as a baby…beautiful
10. Titanic – Makes me see it again and again and again ❤
11. The best offer – a beautiful story of a man that hasn`t been in love before
12. Veer-Zara – a legend movie ,a legend love story ❤
13. Wuthering heights – love it ❤
14. Pride & Prejudice – Keira Knightley , gorgeous Elizabeth
15. P.S I love you – inspired by the bestseller with the same name
Hope you liked my list 😀 (Hit LIKE if you did 😀 )